Construction Management Services
The key strategy of an effective construction management team is to achieve the goals and objective of the project within restraints imposed on them by time, cost, available resources and established company policies.
To achieve these objectives The Panday Group pays critical attention to:
1) Planning – Charting out a path of how the objective will be met
2) Controlling – Measuring the actual outcome of the plan and correcting deviations
3) Reporting – Constant communication to our clients by electronic time schedules during various construction stages.
Working directly with owners, consultants, and contractors, our experienced group ensures owners that their needs are met and surpassed by addressing critical key tasks.
PANDAY GROUP CONSTRUCTION LTD’s MANAGEMENT SERVICES TASKS
1) Establish the goals & objective of the desired project
2) Establish a budget and consulting on various other avenues to meet budget constraints
3) Contract Negotiation by acting as the owners representative
4) Critical quality control of all material, resources, and trades involved in the project.
A very important point that The Panday Group finds critical in the management of any project, big or small, is those key participants that are involved in the design of a plan or a schedule during the process. This allows for constant communication and the peace of mind to accomplish the goal(s) at hand.
‘If you fail to PLAN your plan will fail’